Thank You

Thank You

Dear Grandma

2
Thank You

Dear grandma, if you're reading this, thank you. Thank you for the endless laugh and always being there for me. You've been there for me since I was a baby. You do everything possible in your power for me. You continuously support every decision I have ever made, even if it wasn't the right one. You have always made me feel better in every crisis. You help me through school. I'm writing this because I don't think that I thank you enough for everything you do. I love you with everything in me. You are my best friend. I go to you for every problem because you always find a way to help. I don't care about anyone's opinion about me ever, but I do for you. I want to make you proud of me. I care what you think about me and what I do. I don't know a lot of people who can say that their grandma is their best friend, but I'm more than happy to call you mine. I love you so much and I can't imagine what life would be like without you. Overall, thank you. Thank you for all that you do and all that you've done. And most importantly, thank you for being my best friend. I love you.