10 Tweets About 'thank u, next' That Will Make You LOL

9. Boy bye.

595
Ariana Grande

In case you've been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks or simply don't know what everyone is talking about, Ariana Grande released a new song called "thank u, next". This song is about thanking her past ex-boyfriends for teaching her valuable life lessons. She also talks about how grateful she is for her new relationship with loving herself.

Grande has broken records with this song being number one Billboard Hot 100, UK Singles Chart, Canadian Hot 100, iTunes US, iTunes UK, Spotify US, Spotify UK, Spotify WW, Apple Music US, Apple Music UK, Apple Music WW, YouTube US, YouTube UK. Here have been the funniest tweets since this song came out.

1. Where's the black heart emoji when I need it?

This tweet is the definition of painful truth.

2. Can't relate...

This meme was not originally made by Jeffree Star but, whoever it is, we thank you.

3. Thank U, America's Next Top Model.

A lot of posts like this one were made immediately after Grande released this song. For those who don't know this is (L to R) Nigel Barker, J. Alexander, Jay Manuel all judges on the show America's Next Top Model.

4. The queen, Jaclyn Hill.

Jaclyn Hill's tweets are always the best. This tweet has been my mood for the past couple weeks. It's like my vocabulary only knows how to respond to things with "Thank you, next".

5. When you just can't help yourself.

It's not even "You're welcome" anymore... just "next".

6. Love life on Jersey Shore summed up in one tweet.

This tweet made me laugh out loud because it's so true. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jionni LaValle were the couple that fell in love at the Jersey Shore. Jenni "Jwoww" Farley and Roger Matthews were the couple who we always wanted to work out, they just needed their relationship to just not be on television anymore. Unfortunately they are separated as of 201. Samantha Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro ... if you watched the show, you completely understand why they're under pain.

7. The most relatable tweet.

Really contemplating making this tweet my new background on my phone it's too good.

8. Ariana Grande looking out for her fans.

Love her reply to this tweet. Ariana Grande is ending all guys' chances with just one single song.

9. Boy bye.

Even Pretty Little Liars joined in on the fun.

10. Who took this video of me?

Can't wait for this to be me at the Sweetener Tour.

The only way to end this article is by saying "thank u, next".