Every Song On Ariana Grande's 'thank u, next' Ranked

Ariana's new album is certainly groundbreaking, with every song soon to be a radio hit.

226
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFv57WlVeH/
@arianagrande

For the new listeners who just don't know where to start for this album, here is every song on her album titled "thank u, next" ranked, with my favorite lines listed from each.

fake smile

twitter.com

"Can somebody walk to my car, if I go alone I'm not gonna make it very far"

"I can't fake another smile, I can't fake like I'm alright"

"I won't say I'm feeling fine, after what I've been through I can't lie"

"I know it's the life that I chose, baby I'm grateful, I want you to know"

needy

"Lately I've been on a roller coaster, trying to get a hold on my emotions"

"I'm obsessive and I love too hard, good at overthinking with my heart"

"Sorry that I think I'm not enough, and sorry if I say sorry way too much"

7 rings

"Wearing a ring, but ain't gonna be no Mrs."

"Whoever said money doesn't solve all your problems, must have not had enough money to solve them"

"Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch"

in my head

Ariana Grande

"When you broke my heart, I said you only wanted half of me"

"Your Gucci tennis shoes, running from your issues, cardio good for the heart"

"My imaginations too creative, they see Cain and I see Abel"

"I saw your potential without seeing credentials"

NASA

"Think I'm on another page tonight, it ain't nothing wrong with saying I need me time"

"Usually I would orbit around you, but gravity seems to be the only thing that's pulling me"

"Keep me in your orbit and you know you'll drag me under"

make up

Instagram

"Highlight of my life just like that Fenty Beauty kit"

"At the end of the day, you know I'm 'bout to wake up with you"

"No eyeliner on, but looking at you is the fix"

ghostin

"I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage but I love you, we'll get past this"

"He just comes to visit me when I'm dreaming every now and then"

"If you were anybody else, probably wouldn't last a day"

"i'm hating myself because you don't want to admit that it hurts you"

thank u, next

"Wish I could say thank you to Malcolm, 'cause he was an angel"

"One day I'll walk down the aisle, holding hands with my mama"

"I've learned from the pain, I turned out amazing"

bloodline

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm6026dn3ts/

"I ain't looking for my one true love, that ship sailed away"

"I know what you're looking for, but I'm complete"

"Don't want you in my bloodline, just wanna have a good time"

imagine

"Love how my face fits so good in your neck, why can't you imagine a world like that?"

"Feels like forever, never thought it would be you"

"This is a pleasure, feel like we never act this regular"

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Ariana GrandeInstagram

"You know what you're doin' to me, you're singing my songs in the street"

"Why can't we just play for keeps?"

"I only hate on her 'cause I want you"

bad idea

"Running out of time, wishing you would come and save me"

"Can somebody give me something I can feel"

"You should know I'm temporary"

I wish I could tell you what songs are better than others, but they are all great and a showcase of the strength and independence that Ariana has. She is a powerful woman in the music industry and she proves this with this new album.