10 Things I Will Miss From Home

10 Things I Will Miss From Home

Home feels too comfortable after six weeks.

31
10 Things I Will Miss From Home

Winter break is finally over and it is time to head back to the U and start winter term classes. As stoked as I am to be heading back to my friends and rule-free life, I am going to miss a few things about home.

1. My Dog

My dog is my favorite companion and I love her very much. It is always very hard to leave my bud but it is always so exciting to see how amped she gets when I return.

2. My bed

At home I have a big full bed and it feels monstrous compared to my squeaky twin at school. I will definitely miss by cloud/bed at school.

3. My parents

My mom and dad are pretty cool and are usually pretty nice to me when I am home. So they make this list.

4. Sleeping late

My winter schedule isn't too bad, but I have a lot more responsibilities and will have to eventually get up. My days of sleeping all day are unfortunately over.

5. My home friends

It is always great to come home and catch up with your home friends. I will miss our goofy antics but summer is six months away!

6. My shower

My shower at home doesn't even compare to my shower at school. Also wearing shower shoes sucks.

7. My car

Unfortunately my sister is the temporary owner of our shared Tahoe while I am at school. I will miss cruising around my town.

8. Homemade food

It is safe to say that I am not looking forward to Union dining. I prefer to have fresh produce and identifiable meat.

9. My sister

My sister is cool sometimes, but I think she wants me to leave so she can be an only child again.

10. No homework

Looking at my schedule for winter term, a huge wave is about to hit me and I am going to be drowning for the next ten weeks. This will surely make me appreciate the no homework life on break.