It’s raining for the second day in a row, and I’m off work and school. Rainy days are not for going out at all. It can also make the day ruined since forget going to the mall, but rainy days can be productive too so here are ten things to do on a rainy day!
- Catch up on sleep nothing is more important to a college student then sleep right?
- Binge watch shows-nothing awesome like staying inside watching movies and tv shows all day
- Catch up on reading because my to be read list is a mile long.
- Write in a journal because nothing is more inspirational then writing my thoughts down.
- Play video games. Time to catch up on the games that you haven’t been playing as much lately.
- Clean up your room since if you are like me then you definitely need it. Organizing books and papers can be the perfect thing to do on a rainy day.
- Listen to music since rain means staying inside and relaxing.
- Social media time to check Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and all the other fun things.
- Laundry since rainy days mean doing chores that you keep putting off since it’s boring.
- Relax since it’s almost the end of the semester for college students. Mine ends in a few weeks, and it means a ton of time to read, write, and film Youtube videos!
As always there is plenty of stuff to do on a rainy day, and college students hang in there since the semester is almost over!