Ten Reasons Why October Is The Best Month

"I`m so Glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
12

1. Fall

The leaves are changing color, getting ready for winter.

2. Air is crisp

Breathing is finally comfortable, from hot air to cold, October is right in the middle.

3. Apple orchards

You can`t just get any cider and donuts, you have to make the trip, get the full effect.

4. Warm drinks...or cold

They both work. There are no limits, get that frozen drink, who cares what time of year it is?

5. Flannels

Who doesn`t love to throw on one of the comfiest shirts ever created, every day of the week?

6. Bonfires

Sitting outside, watching the flames flicker and dance, hearing the wood crackle, and being with family and friends is the best place to be. Roasting a marshmallow, waiting for the golden-brown color, and not being mad about accidentally burning it because you were lost in the stars.

7. Hayrides

Going through the field, seeing all the colors, and getting prepared to pick a pumpkin is always more fun when you`re sitting on straw in a wagon being pulled by a John Deere.

8. Photo ops

The colors make this time of year perfect for pictures. Less humidity means more control of your hair and gives you the temperature to dress however you want.

9. Halloween

Whether its group costumes or a solo act, there isn`t a dull moment.

10. Pumpkins

Going to find the perfect pumpkin was the highlight of your day.