10 Bible Verses Every Woman Of Faith Should Know

I am a strong believer that we were put on this earth to serve God and to spread his word.
147

I have always known there is a God, but I didn’t really understand what it meant to be a Christian until my senior year of high school. My family went to church, but I always just kind of sat there because I had too, one day I was lying in bed reading an article about God I found on Pinterest and it hit me like a truck, tears were falling and my nose was running.

I realized then that I wanted to know more about MY God and how to live a Christian life. I did all this research and kept journals about the things I’ve read. After spending a lot of time forming my own beliefs about God I realized I was so lost before and now that I have found God I will never stray away. On this list below are ten Bible verses that helped me grow closer to God and I hope it does the same for you.

1.“God is within her she will not fail” Psalm 46:5

This Bible verse really stuck out to me when I was first learning about God. It took me a while to understand but then it finally hit me, if I trust in the lord with all my heart he will lead me to be successful and that isn’t just true for just me but for anyone who puts their faith in God.

2.“When you go through deep waters, I will be with you” Isaiah 43:2

We have all been in some situations where you’ve struggled so much you feel like this is end of the road for you because you feel like a failure, I know I have felt like that multiple times but I have to stop and take a step back and then I realize God is right here fighting this battle with me, I am not alone, you are not alone.

3.“So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

Do not be afraid because God is with you, don’t be discouraged because you have a righteous God, God will strengthen you and he will help you find your way. God is so powerful he will lift you with his victorious hands.

4.“She is far more precious than jewels” Proverbs 31:10

I love this Bible verse because it shows you how valuable you are to God. It took me a long time to understand this bible verse because for a while I didn’t think of myself this highly but when I found out that God thinks of me with so much grace my thought process changed completely not only did I better myself, I started to understand how beautiful I was.

5. “Use your God given gifts to serve others” 1 Peter 4:10

were all born with these amazing gifts, some of us might have not found our gifts yet or maybe we have we have just realized it yet, but God gave us these gifts to serve others with and that is so amazing. He has given us the power to help others.

6.“A sweet friendship refreshes the soul” Proverbs 27:9

Having someone you can talk to, laugh with, cry with is so important in life. I don’t think I would have made it this far in life without my sweet friends encouraging me and pushing me to be better. Having healthy friendships is so good for you heart, mind and soul.

7.“Be still and know that I am your God” Psalm 46:10

This is my favorite Bible verse I have ever come across. This means so much to me, that I got it tattooed on my wrist. (sorry mom) it has a lot of meaning to me because I would always be so stressed out with my life and how it was going. I always use to think to myself “why would God put me in this situation” but it is because he knows I can handle it. This bible verse is saying be patient, trust in God and let him take control. Once you let God have control of your life you will never go down the wrong path.

8.“He heals the wounds of every Shattered heart” Psalm 147:3

Going through certain circumstances can be so disheartening and sometimes your heart is broken into a thousand pieces and you think you’re never going to be normal again. That’s not the case at all. God is so powerful he can even heal your heart. You have to put your trust in the lord and he will heal all the brokenness.

9.“Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth” 1 John 3:18

You can tell someone you love them all day long until you are blue in the face, but if you don’t show them, then it really has no meaning. Love with purpose, Love each other so deep. Doing simple things for your loved ones, significant other, and even your friends. Love your neighbor like God loves us.

10.“Faith can move mountains” Matthew 17:20

I am a strong believer that we were put on this earth to serve God and to spread his word. Introducing people to his faith is so beautiful. Imagine all the good we can do in this world if people live like Jesus did. Your faith is so powerful and spreading that faith can make a huge difference in our community. the power of our God is so powerful and getting to experience his grace is something I will never take for granted. If your beliefs are strong enough you can accomplish anything and that is what is so amazing about faith. You can do anything with the power of faith in the Lord.