5 Reasons 'Teen Wolf' Should Have A Spin-Off Series

Many popular TV shows come out with some kind of spin-off series sometime after the parent show ends. When the hit MTV series ended after 6 seasons back in 2017, members of the "Teen Wolf" fandom were left with thoughts and questions about what the characters futures hold. Some characters got their closure, but some, such as the OGs Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinkski, still have more to add to the story. Here's 5 reasons why the show should come out with a spin-off series.

*Contains spoilers*

The Relationship of Stydia

The long awaited relationship everyone had hoped for finally happened, but in the last season of the show. At the end of season 6A, we see Lydia and Stiles got back together after Stiles came back from being forgotten thanks to the Ghost Riders. After that, he leaves for D.C. and doesn't come back until the series finale. Fans want to know how Stiles and Lydia grow as a couple and that could be a good factor of a spin-off. The fans NEED it.

Does Liam Ever Become An Alpha?

Before Scott "leaves for college," he hints to Liam that he will take over his responsibilities. Basically this is saying he will need to become the new Alpha of Beacon Hills. Liam becoming an Alpha as well as Scott could make for an interesting storyline, depending on how he would become the leader of the pack.

The Relationship of Scalia

Scott and Malia getting together in the last season was something nobody, especially me, saw coming. The reasoning being Malia was first with Scott's best friend Stiles. It was an unexpected and uncomfortable relationship at first, but fans started to go along with it. We would all like to see how this relationship plays out.

Who is Leading The New Hunters?

In the ending of the series finale, hunters were hunting a new werewolf. With Gerard being dead, who took over as the lead hunter of Beacon Hills, and for what reason? Honestly, a spin-off could focus solely on a new generation of werewolves in Beacon Hills and I would still watch it no matter what.

The New Member of The Pack

https://weheartit.com/entry/297935419

Going off the new hunters, who is this new werewolf we see come into Beacon Hills in the finale? Who turned him, and how did he end up here? He goes with Scott and his pack at the end of the finale, so it'd be cool to see what element he brings to the group.

No matter what, I don't think fans truly want the show to be over. I know I don't. It's always hard to let go of a show that is left with unanswered thoughts, questions, and conspiracies. So, Jeff Davis, if you see this, please continue the legacy "Teen Wolf" has left on its viewers.