7 Reasons Why I Love T-Shirts

T-shirts are my first choice, my go-to and my treasured possession. They have so many color choices and there are an endless amount of designs on them. They are the most comfortable thing in the world and come in an endless amount of styles and brands. They are the absolute best thing to wear anywhere. I can't imagine having to actually dress nice everyday if I didn't have T-shirts.

1. They are easy.

If I wake up late in the morning and I'm running late to class, a T-shirt is the first thing that I grab to wear. Just throw on a T-shirt and run out the door. Simple as that.

2. There are tons of different color choices.

T-shirts come in a variety of colors and designs. There are tons of brands to choose from (Shout out to Comfort Colors for being my top choice!) There are tank tops, long sleeved and the regular short sleeved T-shirt. Whatever the weather for the day, they make a T-shirt for it.

3. They are the best souvenirs.

Any where you go in the world, you will find a souvenir shop selling T-shirts with that city's name on it. Whether it is "I heart NY" or "PCB Spring Break 2016" you can always find a great souvenir to bring home for a friend, family member or even yourself.

4. Lampshading is the best.

Lampshading is wearing a large, oversized t-shirt over a pair of shorts. Lampshading makes parents question whether or not you have pants on and it's the best thing ever. Wearing a huge t-shirt over Norts (Nike running shorts) is the best outfit in the world. Throw on some Chacos and you have perfection.

5. They never judge.

T-shirts never judge you for not wearing makeup. They don't care if you have half a bottle of dry-shampoo in your hair because you didn't wash it the night before. T-shirts are always forgiving and always there for you.

6. My drawers are never empty because of them.

If you're anything like me, you probably have enough T-shirts to wear one every day for a month and not have to wash anything. That comes in handy when you start college and have to start paying to do your laundry instead of having your mom do it every week. I always have a T-shirt to let someone borrow if they need to change for any reason. At any given time my dresser is overflowing with t-shirts.

7. They are affordable.

T-shirts are one of the more affordable clothing options. If you're going to Goodwill, you're bound to find a cheap outfit for that Hicks and Chicks party you were told about last minute. You can always find a sorority selling one for their latest philanthropy event or a fraternity selling their latest rush shirt for less than $20. Simple and cheap is the way to go.

All in all, T-shirts are the best fashion option. I just really wish people would stop judging me for never wearing anything else.