Tea Is Greater Than Coffee

Tea Is Greater Than Coffee

Should you switch to be a tea drinker?

319
Tea Is Greater Than Coffee
Wikimedia

Don't get me wrong, I have a huge appreciation for coffee, but tea is much superior. Even though I know this is an unpopular opinion, I have found some evidence to support it. Even as college students, it might be a good idea to switch to drinking tea and stop your coffee addiction! Think about all these points of difference to see if you've been drinking the wrong drink this whole time.

It's an easy switch between drinks. Maybe after reading about these 5 facts about tea, you'll see how great of a beverage it is! Coffee is great, but maybe tea is your true cup of tea.

1. The caffeine

The caffeine levels of coffee are pretty strong, but tea provides you with the right amount of caffeine. The caffeine in tea is more sustainable in keeping you awake and focused. The caffeine from coffee often results in a caffeine crash that is never fun to experience.

2. Nutrients!

Antioxidants are great for feeling fantastic in your own skin. Antioxidants keep you looking fresh, feeling healthy and tea has a high amount of them.

3. Other health benefits

Tea can help strengthen your immune system better than coffee. In addition to benefiting your overall health, tea is also a fat burning beverage.

4. Anxiety levels

Tea can help reduce stress and anxiety while coffee ignite anxious feelings. Coffee can accelerate your nervous system and quicken your heart rate creating stress. Tea is often more relaxing and even calming in comparison.

5. Hydration

Tea is much more hydrating than coffee is. Coffee can actually dehydrate you while tea is better at replenishing fluids to your body. It's smart to reach for tea over coffee on hot summer days to rehydrate