#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty

#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty

Part 2... I wonder what song we will get from this

96
#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty
YouTube

To take a step away from the heartbreaking things that have been occurring in the media, as I mentioned in Part 1 of this essay, lets take a second to acknowledge something great. Taylor Swift has been dragged. Thanks to Kim Kardashian, Hollywood's sweetheart (who is actually Regina George in real life) has been exposed as a liar.

Here is a brief back story on why Taylor Swift was exposed:

Kanye West wrote a song entitled "Famous". In said song he talked about Taylor Swift and how he is the reason that people know who she is. Which is partially true, how many of us really knew who Taylor Swift was before the 2009 VMA's (if you aren't sure of what occurred during that situation click here)? Taylor Swift claimed after the song came out that she felt like a victim because of the things Kanye said in the song and etc. and that she was not okay with the song itself. Kim Kardashian who had said in an interview with GQ Magazine "I swear, my husband gets so much sh*t for things [when] he really was doing proper protocol and even called to get it approved." She was saying this in regards to the fact that Kanye had contacted Swift about the song and asked if it was okay to saying particular lines in the song, which Taylor approved. At the 2016 Grammy's Taylor Swift had a few words in response to the lines about Kanye West making her famous. She claimed that him mentioning her in his song was character assassination.

Fast forward to Sunday July 17th, Kim Kardashian finally had enough with Taylor Swift and how she was acting and decided to air out some dirty laundry via her snapchat. In these snapchat videos Kim posted videos of the phone call conversation between Kanye and Taylor Swift in which the both of them discussed the song "Famous".

Now typically I don't write articles like this but the reason I am writing about celebrity gossip is because I absolutely despise Taylor Swift... There I said it. Her false portrayal of feminism is sickening, and she is not a role model to young girls in any way shape or form. In all actually Taylor Swift is a real life Regina George. Here are a few reasons why.

She character assassinates every guy she has ever dated.

It is crazy that Taylor Swift can claim that Kanye is doing character assassination to her name and that he didn't ask for permission to talk about her in a song. But has she ever asked any of her ex boyfriends if they were ok with her writing a song about them. Like did she ask Harry Styles if it was okay that she write "I Knew You Were Trouble" about him, or ask him whether it was ok that she also do a fake british accent during her performance of the song. I highly doubt that, please Taylor get over yourself. The only assassin here is you. Her whole career has been built off of the character assassination of a great deal of ex boyfriends... or friends *cough cough* Katy Perry *cough cough* "Bad Blood"

She slut shamed a girl in a song

In her song “Better Than Revenge”, Taylor takes a major shot at the girl who "stole" her boyfriend (Joe Jonas), “She’s an actress/But she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress.” I understand that the girl ending up datin gth eboy who broke up with you. But as a feminist and someone who has always spoken about how she is the "poster child for slut shaming" seems ironic that before she was slut shamed that she herself was slut shaming a girl in a song, that the millions of her fans would hear and sing along with. The girl may have unknowingly been the reason that your ex-boyfriend (Joe Jonas) broke up with you. But that does not give Taylor the right to tell pretty much the whole world that said girl (Camilla Belle) is "better known for what she does on the mattress." C'mon Taylor we can do better...