Did Taylor Swift And Brendon Urie Just Drop The Song Of The Summer?

Can we just take a moment to appreciate a collab of two of the biggest artists in the industry right now? How often does a collab like this happen? (Not very)

We've all heard it, heard of, or want to hear it. But let's be honest, ME! very well may be the song of the summer.

While there is some debate that ME! may be Taylor's worst single lyrically and musically, we can't deny that its super catchy and makes you just want to roll your windows down and sing along. The lyrics, chords, and high notes are just so pop that we can't resist it. And who can't resist Brendon Urie?

We can talk about the song itself all we want, and whether it's good or bad, but let's get down to business: the VIDEO.

First off, I was somewhat skeptical at the first few frames. A snake? Bricks? The colors? Is that French? To say the least, I was confused. But that changed when the song began.

These confusions were quickly pushed aside shortly thereafter. The effects are well worth the watch, if nothing else. The color scheme is on point, and the effects are mesmerizing. How can you not love the paint scene at the end?

While yes, some parts are cheesy, but in the best way possible. It just shows how lighthearted and lovable Taylor and Brendon are, which is exactly what we need right now. The proposal scene? I'm here for it.

For those of us that are loyal Swifties, Taylor's cat's guest appearance had our hearts melting.

If you've made it this far and haven't seen the video, it's time to watch it - you won't regret it.