All 8 Taylor Swift Albums Ranked From Best To Worst, This Might Give Me A Bad Reputation

From the opinion of a hard-core Swiftie since her debut album.

1001

I have been listening to Taylor Swift since her debut album. I remember getting her first album on CD when I was little. She hasn't always been my favorite, but this summer I rediscovered my love for her songs. I also met people who had listened to her newer stuff but hadn't listened to her original stuff, a tragedy I know.

I thought I would give my personal rankings of every Taylor Swift album, including my favorite song from the album. I know mine are different than several others, and that's OK.

"Lover"

This album came out last year and I fell in love as soon as I heard it. 10/10, love it SO much.

Favorite Song: Right now it would probably be "Death By A Thousand Cuts" but I have gone through phases where "Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince" or "Paper Rings" or " I Forgot You Existed" or "I Think He Knows" have all been my favorite song on the album. Like I said, probably my favorite album of hers.

"Taylor Swift"

Her debut album is a GEM. It has SO many iconic songs such as "Picture To Burn", "Teardrops On My Guitar", "Should've Said No", "Tim McGraw", and "Our Song". If I need to jam out and scream my feelings, embarrassing but it has happened, her debut album is one I will turn to.

Favorite Song: Right now, it is "Should've Said No", but come back later and it may be something different. Most of the time it is "Picture To Burn".

"Speak Now"

I remember when this album came out. I loved it then and I love it now. My favorites were the ones no one else really enjoyed.

Favorite Song: Once again, I have several favorites from this album, right now it is probably "The Story Of Us" but I might find another one soon.

"Fearless"

This album would probably be higher up if it had been a few years ago, even really early 2019. But I have others I just like more than this one. It is iconic I will give you that. The songs on this album I often confuse for being from other albums. I sang "Fifteen" for my high school's pageant.

Favorite Song: "You Belong With Me" but it may change, like every other album.

"Red"

This album has several gems that I also love. This album pretty much got me through my middle school years. Some of the ones everyone liked I didn't like at the time. But now they are growing on me. Such as "All Too Well" and "Begin Again".

Favorite Song: This one has been the same from the beginning, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".

"folklore"

When this album first came out this summer, I didn't like it. It took me a while just to get through the entire album. I would listen to a little bit and then come back. But now I really like it.

Favorite Song: "Betty" but I have several close seconds.

"1989"

Honestly, the only reason this one is above Reputation is because I like more songs on this album. I went back and forth for a while with these two. I sometimes forget they exist, but they have SO many iconic songs.

Favorite Song: "Welcome To New York".

"Reputation"

The ONLY reason this is last is because I honestly forget about it. But I love several songs on this album. I just forget to listen to it, I need to change that. But my favorite song on this album may be my overall favorite Taylor Swift song. Possibly.

Favorite Song: "Dancing With Our Hands Tied" if you see me dancing in my car to this one I apologize.