The struggle is real.
It's 2019. Technology fills the world. We all carry smartphones, some of us have tablets, we own smart TVs, there are even little devices that sit in our homes and take orders from us. It's a crazy world, but technology isn't always great. Sometimes it glitches and causes us frustration, so you'll relate to these 13 things.
2. When you're out of data
Because not everyone has unlimited, so what do we do without data or WiFi?!?!
3. When Snapchat is down
This has actually happened twice in the past week and it's been rough for the short amount of time it wasn't available.
4. When Instagram is down
This doesn't happen as often as with Snapchat, but I think it takes longer to get this one back up and running so that's not fun.
5. When they take away the fun Snapchat filters
Some of them disappear and reappear every once in a while and it's annoying. If you're planning to bring them back, why even get rid of them in the first place?!
7. Not getting enough likes on Instagram
I don't necessarily care if I get tons of likes, but dang, friends — like my stuff and support me.
8. When you see the same five people's posts on Facebook
So I know not everyone uses Facebook anymore, but for the ones that do, you understand.
9. When you have an iPhone, but the person you're texting doesn't
There's just something more satisfying about seeing a blue bubble with a little delivered message under it.
10. When you have to wait on your phone to update
Because the "30 minutes remaining" is always a lie.
11. Dropping your phone and hesitating to pick it up because you're secretly praying you didn't shatter the screen
The most agonizing moments of your life.
12. Having to turn your brightness up at fast food restaurants to scan their fancy apps for points
What a pain, TBH.