Wait, I thought we graduated high school?
Calling all college students that go to a small school! Between the conveniently sized campus and the let's just say "limited" student body, there are many special characteristics that come with going to a small college. If this is you, these 11 things will sound like your daily life.
1. You see the same people. Everyday. Everywhere.Giphy
If you don't like your fellow classmates, Lord help you find a way to like them because there aren't many other options.
2. Being able to wear the same outfit everyday without people noticing is only a dream.
3. With the limited gene pool of people come limited dating options.Giphy
Starting to see the theme?
4. Skipping class sometimes isn't as easy as we all thought.Giphy
Aka professors will send you "concerned" emails about your attendance aka your cover is blown.
5. Campus is the perfect size.
Who doesn't like waking up 10 minutes before class and ALWAYS making it with time to spare.
6. Professors begin to know your name.
Whether this is a good or bad thing for you, this is a big pro in the small college experience.
7. It can feel like you're back in the hallowed halls of high school.Giphy
8. It can feel as if you're living in a fish bowl.
9. When the alumni come back for Homecoming, the real party begins.Giphy
10. Speaking of the alumni, you can really tell how much they loved their experience and how close they still are with everyone.
11. Somehow classes with more than 40 people is "big".
12. We can't even think about going to a bigger school.Giphy
What would we even do with ourselves? Panic probably.