20 Times I Searched 'Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders' On Pinterest And Found Everything I Wasn't Looking For

Probably sketchy, but definitely not sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders.

147
Personal Photo

I have discovered something that I don't think anyone else has noticed. So I periodically search for new wallpapers for my phone on Pinterest because I'm extra and have to rotate my basic wallpapers. Like any decent human, I search "wallpapers," and I am given various wallpapers that may be titled, "Wallpaper," "iPhone wallpaper," or something relevant to the photo such as "palm leaves" or "glitter."

However, sometimes the title attached to the picture does not match at all, and here's the thing-- when it doesn't match, it is ALWAYS the same 7-word description: "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders." When I first saw it, I was like, "That's funny, someone accidentally put the title for their chicken recipe with their picture of a dog wallpaper."

However, I soon noticed it is a thing. There are a bunch of random wallpapers with that exact title. I don't know if it's a scam, some sort of Pinterest glitch, or if somebody played some cruel AutoCorrect prank on someone else that they never figured out. It's probably some kind of scam that I have decided to instead troll.

But it is ALWAYS the sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders. Never just chicken tenders. Never just spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders. I decided to actually search this oddly specific phrase in Pinterest, and here's 20 times Pinterest thought it was showing pictures of sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders, but definitely was not showing any form of tendered chicken.

1. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

1 tbsp. castor oil, a dash of sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders

2. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

The native sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tender tree. Each chicken tender tree gently wrapped in sweet and spicy bacon leaves.

3. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

EVERY WEDNESDAY: required
- Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders | cleanser
- Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders | toner
- Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders | moisturizer

4. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

Last name: Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
First name: Sweet And Spicy

5. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

No true German can die without sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders.

6. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

"Honey. I found the venue."
"Oh great, sweetie. Where is it?"
"Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders."

7. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

- 50 Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- 45 Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- 35 Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders (10 reps)
- 30 Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders

8. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

America's most beloved creepy children's show character - Sweet and Spicy the Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders

9. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

No one understands the deep emotional turmoil you feel when you're out of sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders.

10. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

For when you make sweet and perhaps a little too spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders

11. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

#1 Scam To Watch Out For In India - Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders.

12. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

"Where's her face?"
"Nah man, where's her sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders?"

13. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

I love how the ottoman really accents the sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders.

14. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

Note in point 1 of the diagram how the burnt sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders rotate to face the left cabinet.

15. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

Human-inspired mural of sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders

16. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

Thailand Elephant Sanctuary. Travel sponsored by Salt in our Hair and Chicken Tenders in our Sweet And Spicy Bacon.

17. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

Hitting runways and cookbooks near you.

18. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

"Gnarly tattoo. What is it?"
"Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders. I got it for my mom."
"It looks like fish"
"You look like fish"

19. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

10 Amazing Things That Happen To Your Body When You Put Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders On This Point Of Your Neck

20. "Sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders"

Last but not least, don't let this face fool you. This is a picture of sweet and spicy bacon wrapped chicken tenders.