You are a Super Mom, Embrace it

8/27 Mom, You Are My Super Hero

You are tougher than Superman!

24
My mom and I
Taylor Davenport

Mom, I could go on and on about how great and wonderful you are but today I wanna talk about how much of a superhero you are. You have endured so much in life. From having me and my sibling, the nine months we were making you uncomfortable, to the day we were born.

The pain, emotions, and time you spend spent on us when we were little to the time we have now and love we get now. You work so hard to make sure we have what we need to live. You help us in every way possible whether it be homework, relationships, work, or life. You are always there.

You know how to work schedules into everything. Going from work to events to games you make it work. Mom you always show you resting side when we can't. You hold in the emotions till we are in bed or not near you. You tell us how it is and you comfort us.

I've seen you work even when everyone in the house tells you to go to bed. I've seen you do housework even when we say we are going to do it. I've seen you fall asleep doing work and telling you to go to bed but you wake up and continue working.

Nothing can stop you. You are my hero, doing everything in your power to make sure we have a good life. Any challenge in life you give us advice on how to handle it. You have to watch your kids grow into wonderful people and you can be proud of the people you raised.

Mom to us you are more than a mom. You are an advice giver, chef, judge, fight referee, caretaker, mediator, and a best friend. You can tell when we are upset and can tell when we need to chill out. You can read us like a book.

Honestly, I don't know what I could do without you. You are my rock and you have shown me what it takes to be a grown woman who can take care of her family and herself.

Mom, we love you and look up to you. You're a super mom and nothing less.