7 Ways To Spend Your Summer Vacation Like Phineas And Ferb

Oh, there you are Perry! It's time for summer vacation!

201
Youtube

Have you ever gotten into your second day of summer vacation and felt bored out of your mind already? Well, there are 104 days of summer vacation ladies and gentleman, and we want to spend each day doing something spontaneous. The masters of summer vacation as we know it are, of course, the creative OG's, the smartest pre-teens on the planet, the brothers from another mother, Phineas and Ferb.

Even though it seems like these two never actually went to a day of school in their lives, they are still the most intelligent individuals to ever appear on television. So, if you seriously need assistance with your vacation planning, stick with us 'cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all.

*Cue Candace* "Mom! Phineas and Ferb are writing an Odyssey article!"

1. Start a band

Remember Phineas and the Ferbettes? Or when Love Handel played for Mr. and Mrs. Fletcher? Why not get your own band started, or go to some rockin' concerts! "Gitchee gitchee goo means that I love you!" And let's not forget the aglet song...

2. Mini golf course

Ok seriously, who doesn't like mini golf? Also, this is such a creative idea. Make your very own course in your backyard, or even inside (just don't let Candace bust you). There's also other courses you can create that are not golf. Bowling, frisbee, skateboarding, obstacle course, running, water course, etc. The ideas are endless.

3. Haunted house

If your friend gets a bad case of the hiccups, throw together an amateur haunted house or watch some scary movies! Have Halloween come a little early this year.

4. Build a tree house

Treehouse wars can still be a thing. If you have a treeless backyard, grab some tents or hammocks and go star-gazing! The goal is mostly to get off your bum and do something fun.

5. Make a movie

Nothing more impressive or creative than shooting your very own feature film. Not into movies? Start a video blog! There are plenty of ways to remember your summer vacation using a video camera. Grab a go-pro and go for a hike!

6. Dance your troubles away

Hit up your favorite summer playlist and jam by the pool, have a dancing contest, a singing contest, or even a dance party. Phineas and Ferb have taught us all about using our summer days wisely, and music was included in each and every single day.

7. Have the best lazy day ever

Even Phineas and Ferb had their lazy days, and you deserve one too!

Some other honorable mentions include:

giving a monkey a shower, building a rocket, surfing tidal waves, fighting a dodo bird, and purchasing the cutest secret-agent platypus ever. These are just some of the many different ideas Phineas and Ferb have inspired. If you're looking for more great ideas from the brothers, check this out!