What Your Summer Starbucks Order Says About You

It's more than a drink, it's a personality.

612
Instagram.com

The daily desire for a caffeine-fix is just as prominent in the summer season as ever before, but the heat may bring a change in taste. While you think your drink order only says "I need to be refreshed," it really says multitudes about your personality.

1. Frappuccino

It's hot outside, so why not get something frozen? You're a practical thinker, and above all, you're sweet. Your choice of a whipped-topping beverage says that you prefer to have fun and hardly prefer to be serious. Summer is a time to get outside and hang out, and you're totally embracing that with your fun-loving personality.

See also: Run, Don't Walk, To Starbucks To Try Their Two Newest Frappuccino Flavors

2. Iced carmel macchiato

You're basic in the best way. You want the caffeine, but you also want to feel refreshed, and this drink does exactly that. You like a healthy mix of sweetness into your life, but you know where to draw the line. You may catch yourself trying to cover up the bad in your life instead of facing it head-on, but at the end of the day, you soak up every bit of happiness you can find.

3. Flavored iced tea

You're an old-soul who loves to incorporate modernity into your routine at the same time. You take the season as a chance to change up your usual style, and you picked a drink that allows for a ton of variety. You love having options, but once you find something you love, you're all in.

4. Hot latte

You're stubborn as ever, but that certainly isn't a bad thing. You refuse to change your ways for anybody, and would rather go with your own instincts instead of bend to the pressure of others. You live your life with class and make style a priority. You love the season, but also love sitting in a cool place to ensure you can enjoy this steamy drink.

5. Double shot, on ice

You are a busy person, and you need to be on your toes all the time. This drink keeps up with you and your hectic schedule. You take pride in how hardworking you are, and plan to stay on top. Your drink choice proves that you'd rather give it your all the first time than have to go back and do it all second time.

6. Blonde cold foam cappuccino

You come off strong, but you're always chill once people get to know you. You take your everyday responsibilities and try to find ways to make them more interesting and enjoyable. You like to stay on top of what is new and exciting, and your friends would describe you as an innovator.

7. Iced coffee

You like to stick to the basics, and your drink choice proves it. You know that iced coffee will do the trick, so there is no point in experimenting with anything else. You prefer not to go out on a limb, but to stay loyal to the things that prove worthy.

At the end of the day, Starbucks has blessed us all at least one time in our lives. Next time you're looking for a summer pick-me-up, try looking past the drink and you'll see that maybe Starbucks is more genius than we could have ever imagined, tailoring drinks that they know will fit our personalities just right.