10 summer jams you can't get enough of

10 Songs that I have on replay this summer

Have a jam session with my playlist

20

This summer, you have been relaxing on the beach, riding rides and getting tans. The real question is, have you Jammed out lately? Now, I'm not talking about putting your headphones in and humming along. I mean, have you played your all time favorite song out loud, in that speaker, while literally screaming every word? Well you, have had the ultimate, fantastic, most outstanding summer in the world. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back.

As far as I go, I have these jam sessions pretty often. Don't tell nobody, but i do this every day, around 12. What can I say, some tunes just don't get old!! Here are my top 10 best-loved songs I can't get out of my head.

1. Mrs. Right - Mindless Behavior

MB

The music video for this song makes this 10x better. You wanted to be their Mrs. Right every time this tune came on.

2. Nice & slow - Usher

My way

In my opinion this song brings his vocals skills out very well & grabs the attention of most adults.

3. Big bank - YG ft 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj

When that beat drops, all the dances you know come out. You doing the whip, the shoot, stanky leg, and even the cabbage patch.

4. Hope you do - Chris Brown

WBXL LIT 24/7

If you love CB, just as much as I do, than you must had saw his music video "Gimmie That" ft. Lil Wayne. This song and the video gives me, gimmie that vibes. From the outfit to the dances.

5. No tears left to cry - Ariana Grande

No tears left to cry

She had you thinking you could walk on walls singing this. Her songs can never go wrong, but this one, just did something to me. One of her best songs, personally.

6. Apeshit - Beyonce & Jay z

Work of magic. Beyonce always slay, so when this came out, round of applause was given. No questions asked, this will be on your playlist this summer.

7. Boo'd up - Ella Mai

Ella Mai

"ohhh.. now I'll never".... My bad, couldn't help myself!! Anyway, back on track, every woman and child in this whole entire world, will always be singing this song, to top of their lungs.

8. Be careful - Cardi B

Pop Crave

This is another song you will definitely hear every girl pouring their hearts out too.

9. Walk it like I talk it - Migos ft. Drake

I love the 90s, 80s, and way back, so when this video came out. Oh man, I was in love. The song already had my heart, but that video. Mhmmm, Thank you Migos!

10. Freaky friday - Lil Dicky ft. Chris Brown

Chris Brown Fans

You have to scream every word of this one. Its hilarious and so well crafted!

Hopefully you will be adding these songs to your playlist. By the beginning of August, you will know the lyrics to each of these tunes. Have a safe and jammin' summer!!