10 Songs To Add To Your 2019 Summer Playlist

10 Songs To Add To Your Cool Summer Playlist — You're Welcome

Whether you like rap, pop, alternative, or country, here are some songs to blast this summer!

76
https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=music&orientation=1&stocks_type=free

Summer is upon us, AKA the happiest season ever. The weather's nicer. The days are longer. The homies are back. What else could you ask for? Oh, wait — the coolest summer playlist! We all have that playlist we blast all season long, but here are some songs on mine that better be on yours, too!

1. "I Don't Care" - Ed Sheehan and Justin Bieber

I mean, who doesn't love the Biebs? Plus, this song is fun and upbeat!

2. "If I Can't Have You" - Shawn Mendes 

You can't have a playlist without at least one of Shawn's songs. His songs are always the best for jamming out. Might I mention that they're also relatable?

3. "Paradise" - Bazzi

This is the best song to play in the car with your windows down as you cruise — such chill vibes.

4. "I'm So Tired" - Lauv and Troye Sivan

Another great song to blast in the car! Like, can we just talk about how awesome this duo is?

5. "Knee Deep" - Zac Brown Band (feat. Jimmy Buffett) 

Honestly, how can you have a summer playlist without a country song? If you're looking for that country flare, Zac Brown Band is amazing! Their music really makes it feel like summertime.

6. "Nightmare" - Halsey

First of all, I love Halsey. Second of all, this song is amazing! It will leave you feeling powerful and badass. Let's be honest, what Halsey song doesn't do that?

7. "Carry On" - Kygo and Rita Ora

This song is the ultimate epitome of chill. So perfect for a long car ride or studying for those summer classes.

8. "Sucker" - Jonas Brothers

Hey, come on! The Jonas Brothers are — and will always be — iconic. Everyone should already have this in their playlist. If you don't, you better get on it!

9. "Don't Call Me Up" - Mabel

Want to feel like a badass babe? Listen to this hit. TBH, this should be every girl's anthem this summer.

10. "7 Things" - Ariana Grande

This song will not only make you want to go shopping, but it will also make you wanna go off! It's just a bop.

Whether you mainly listen to music in the shower, in the car, or while you're tanning, a summer playlist is essential. I hope after reading this, you find that one song you will be adding to your summer playlist. If you don't have a playlist to add it to, then you better be making one RIGHT NOW!