Summer Love

Summer Love

My favorite season.

110
Summer Love
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/15/6365940536317405711266042006_coolsummersunset2560x1440wallpaper5930.jpg

It may sound ordinary, but I love summer. When I was a kid, I think this was just because there was no school and my days could be spent outside with friends. Now that I have grown older, I have learned how beautiful summer is, and I appreciate it for so many more reasons than just the sun and no school.

1. Beach days!

Now that I am old enough to drive and travel on my own, I can plan beach days with my friends and family and enjoy summer days on the beach! Not only can I savor the waves kissing the sand with each tide rolling in, but I can also savor the memories made with loved ones.

2. Planning for the future

Every season is busy when one becomes an adult, but summer is generally more relaxing, in my opinion. I can spend hours dreaming about the future and enjoying each moment that passes by. Normally at some point during each summer, I try to schedule my life for the fall and winter and set goals for myself.

3. Summer drinks

There is truly nothing as tasty as a glass of lemonade on a summer afternoon or a cup of iced tea filled to the brim with lemon during sunrise. Every season has its flavors and favorites, and the drinks of summer are definitely mine.

These are just a few reasons I love summer, and I cannot wait for the weather to feel like it too!