I hate summer.
I know, I know. It is not the most popular opinion.
Before you get your panties in a wad, let me explain.
1. Everyone is sweaty all the time.
This means everyone stinks and looks generically gross.
These are painful and can literally kill you someday.
3. Last season swimsuits never fit.
I never notice my boobs have changed until I put on a swimsuit from last year that fit perfectly and now titties are popping out left and right.
4. Mosquito bites.
These suckers hurt and itch. Last summer I had over 40 bites on my leg at one point and it was TORTURE.
Along the lines of mosquitos, but they hurt much worse.
6. Your legs stick to everything.
Shorts suck because sitting down suddenly turns your legs into suction cups.
7. Sunglasses seem to magically disappear.
Sometimes it's by misplacing them or sometimes people steal your knockoff ray bans but the joke is on them because they cost like $10.
8. It is too damn hot all the time.
65 is perfect. 70 is good. But 80, 90, or 100. Nope. Not for me.
9. Not very many houses have air conditioning which is INSANE.
How many Starbucks do I have to hop around to just to get some relief from the heat?
10. Everywhere is crowded AF.
Beaches, vacation spots, parks, restaurants, or whatever.