Why Summer Is The Best Season

12 Reasons Why Summer Is The Best Season

Every summer has it's own story.

105

Summer is a time of no stress, long beach days, and endless memories. We all have those "summers to remember," and that's why I believe summer is the best of the four seasons. Here's a list to prove it.

1. Sunglasses

Gabrielle Ciancio

Sunglasses are always a must in the summer. Having a rough face day? Throw on some sunglasses. Need some cute accessories for an outfit? Throw on some sunglasses. Sunglasses outside and inside are always acceptable, and as an added bonus, you can take a nap, roll your eyes, or even stare at people without anyone having a clue.

2. Sunrises

Gabrielle Ciancio

The vibrant pinks, fierce reds, bright oranges, soothing yellows, and beautiful blues are a sight you will never forget. Nothing is more breathtaking than a summer sunrise. The whole world seems to stop and you can't help but think how good life is.

3. Beach days

Gabrielle Ciancio

The title of this one speaks for itself. Personally, the beach is my favorite place to be, especially on a hot day. Naps on the beach are amazing, and what's even better is a fat nap after the beach. The sea-salt and beaming sun give you that perfect skin and glowing feel. I live for sandy toes, salty hair, and the refreshing ocean water...plus you can get that perfect, golden tan.

4. Outdoor concerts

Gabrielle Ciancio

Sure you can go to concerts during the winter, but what's the fun in jamming out to your favorite artist inside? Sure you can go to a music festival, but who wants to rave in the freezing cold? Summertime is the perfect time to listen to some quality music from sunrise to sunset, while also having the freedom to roam around and have room to dance like a mad-man.

5. "Golden hour"

Gabrielle Ciancio

For all my Instagram junkies, summer is the best season for pictures. You can get that "picture-perfect" natural sunlight at any time of the day; and let me tell you, nothing is better than that golden-hour sun at the end of the day.

6. Friends

Gabrielle Ciancio

Being able to spend endless nights with your friends any day of the week is genuinely the best thing ever. Whether it's a late night food run, a fun adventure, or a casual hangouts, you are guaranteed to make the best memories with the people you love.

7. Minimal clothing.

Who wants to bundle up with layers on top of layers? It's awful when you wear a cute outfit in the winter and have to cover it up with a bulky coat. Bathing suits, crop tops, t-shirts, shorts, some flip-flops; it's so much simpler in the summer. No shoes, no shirt, and you still get service.

8. Fruit

Gabrielle Ciancio

It's a known fact..fruit is always more satisfying in the summer. There's nothing better than some juicy berries, a fresh fruit bowl, or a refreshing slice of watermelon on a hot summer day.

9. Aesthetic wrists

Gabrielle Ciancio

Nothing is cuter than an artsy set of bracelets. "Summer wrists" are all the rave right now, and summertime is the only acceptable time to bust out your best wrist accessories without it being covered by some long sleeves.

10. Ice cream

Gabrielle Ciancio

It seems like ice cream is never unhealthy in the summer. There's no better taste than a hearty scoop (or three) of some smooth, cold ice cream. Summer is the best time for endless frozen treats and some sweet toppings to go along with it. Cone or cup, it doesn't matter, as long as you get to enjoy that creamy goodness.

11. Tan

Gabrielle Ciancio

Let's be honest, we all love being tan. Being able to rock black or white and neon colors is the best thing ever. A tan looks good with literally everything and there's nothing more satisfying then those crisp tan lines from a long day at the beach.

12. Messy buns

Gabrielle Ciancio

Messy buns are acceptable in the summer, I repeat, messy buns are acceptable in the summer. Being able to throw your hair up on a hot day and not worry about how it looks is what's so amazing about summer. "Messy hair don't care" is a whole mood and I live for it. I swear buns always look better in the summer, don't fight me on it.

I hope that after reading this, I've convinced you why summer is literally the best season of them all. If you're still not convinced, try some of these things for yourself and you'll understood very quickly.