Summer Hits for 2020

Summer Hits for 2020

Post Corona Vibes for summer 2020

68
Summer Hits for 2020

Are you looking for a new summer playlist for 2020? Well here it is;

Gooba - Tekashi 6ix9ine

Tekashi 6ix9ine is finally out of prison and here to give us songs, all summer long. This song follows Tekashis record-breaking 1.9 million Instagram live to promote this song. His comeback his entailed flashy jewelry, fresh rainbow highlights, and creating new feuds with everyone from Ariana Grande, to Snoop Dogg. This song had already broken the record for most-viewed hip-hop video in 24 hours up until his next release Trollz. He most definitely defended his 2017 hit Gummo with this song.

Tootsie Slide - Drake

Drake is making his 2020 return to follow up after his summer 2020 smash hit, "In My Feelings". Drake is a powerhouse because he has never needed to run after a hit. He can sing, rap, and act. While this has gotten a lot of radio play debuting at #1, it has also become viral on tik tok with a simple dance.

Savage Remix - Megan thee Stallion featuring Beyonce

Megan Thee Stallion and Beyonce? Nothing else needs to be said.

Fun Tonight - Lady Gaga

Who wouldn't want to have fun on a summer night? This song is slowly rising on billboards hot 100 chart, and I can certainly see why. This song makes me want to a club and dance my night away.

Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles

Finally, we have Watermelon Sugar. Envision yourself on the beach, drinking a Bahama mama as the sun is setting. That is the energy Watermelon Sugar gives off. The vibes of this song just scream warm summer nights. Harry Styles truly has outdone himself on this album.