8 Things To Do This Summer

8 Things To Do This Summer

Happy summer!

45
8 Things To Do This Summer

School is OUT and summer is HERE! Not only is it the best time of year, but a great time to get out and experience new things. Here are a few things for you to do this summer!

1. Hiking

If you're lucky like me, you have a ton of beautiful trails near you! Simply find a trail, grab a water and snack and GO. This is a perfect way to get some exercise and embrace the outdoors.

2. Create a Healthy Routine

College life can be so busy that it can be hard to establish a healthy routine. This summer I want you to eat your fruit and veggies, get enough sleep, wear sunscreen, and workout. Your body will thank you and don't worry, you can still have that ice cream sundae.

3. Go To a Fair

Fairs are SO MUCH fun! Luckily, summer is prime time for fairs and I am almost certain everyone has one near them. Grab some friends and eat as much cotton candy and fried dough as you want.

4. Camping

Personally, I have never went camping, but it seems like it could be a lot of fun! Camping is almost always pretty cheap (#brokecollegestudents) and there are plenty of campsites. Find a campsite, grab your hotdogs and stuff to make s'mores and you are ready to go.

5. Go To a Drive In Movie Theater 

Drive in theaters are so much fun! Something about sitting in the back of your car on a July summer night with popcorn in hand is so special and just screams summer to me. If you aren't lucky enough to have one near you, dont let that stop you! You can easily DIY your own and do it in your backyard.

6. Attend a Concert

Summer concerts are the best!! Especially if you love country music, you are in luck.

7. Have a Picnic

Head to your local park and have a picnic. Something about food outside is just so much more enjoyable (until a bird wants a bite of your sandwich).

8. Lay By The Pool

When all else fails, lay by the pool.

There is no reason to be bored this summer with these 8 ideas! Enjoy summer, it (sadly) goes by way too quickly.