concerts by me

Figuring out what concerts would be good to see can get pretty hard no matter what genre, especially when money and time are a thing. Plus there's the fact of hoping that your favorite artist is both entertaining to watch and sounds good live. That's deferentially no exception when it comes to country music. If it's a country concert you're looking for here's a list of the top 10 9 best country concerts to go see, based off of the concerts I've been to so far.

1. Shania Twain

Not only does she sound great while she sings, she puts on a fantastic show as well. Light shows, her band not staying in the same spot (even her drummer), and wardrobe changes throughout the show... and that is just the beginning.

2. Brad Paisley

Not only does he sound good and have a pretty good balance between vocals and instrumentals, he also has some pretty cool visuals/videos going on in the background. Plus it was pretty cool when he gave his guitar to someone in the audience and his hat as well.

3. Justin Moore

For playing at a venue like the convocation center at Eastern, he did a pretty good job. He's another who did a good job with vocals and had balance between band and vocals. Plus, it was pretty awesome when he kicked someone out for being a jerk at the concert. He really does love his fans. Plus he never had any feedback during his performance like his opener did a couple times.

4. Old Dominion

They're one of the few people I've seen that actually came out into the audience, which is always pretty exciting. Plus with a few of their songs, they added some graphics like their music videos to the background. Plus the musical/vocal portion was pretty on point.

5. Cole Swindel

It's pretty cool when people start off by singing backstage before and then come out of the floor. The way he was able to perform some of his songs was amazing, plus the vocals and instrumental portion was spot on.

6. Craig Morgan

He did a great job, especially for where he had played at also considering it was my first concert. It's hard to give a good performance at a smaller place like the Armada Fair. Sometimes it's nice to go to a concert where there's not an opener. Either way though it's kinda cool to go to a concert that not only is great in general but still is good even when in the middle of a song he stops because he forgot the lyrics to his own song.

7. Brothers Osborn

Similar to Craig Morgan with having a small venue but still being able to do a great job. Plus they still sounded great plus how could you not love the lead singers voice.

8. Dustin Lynch

Estrella Online

​He may have only been an opener for Brad Paisley when I saw him but he still did a good job. Great music, great sound plus pretty cool with some of the light stuff, especially when it was still light out when he preformed.

9. Chase Bryant

Doug Wolf

Another one of Brad Paisleys openers but still did a good job. Not the best I've seen but still worth it to see.

10. Dylan Scott

Tortuga Music Festival

​He may have been Justin Moore's opener and he may have had about two moments of feedback during his performance he still did a pretty good job. With some of his songs he even had videos playing in the background.

Everyone in their own way can be good in concert, we almost everyone at least, but honestly if you're debating on wether or not to see someone live, do it. It's typically worth it in the end.