Why Summer Is The Best Season

Why Summer Is The Best Season

Who doesn't love some good old sunshine and warm weather?

73
Why Summer Is The Best Season

As a girl from the midwest, I can tell you summer is what EVERYONE was looking forward too when growing up. I remember the feeling of when you're in elementary school, and it's the last day of school, and everyone is impatiently waiting for the bell to ring. I'd like to say for most people, that everyone is still pretty impatient when it comes to the last day of school. You get out of school and enjoy three months of no homework, exams, papers, none of that school stuff. Now that I go to college in the South, I have never spent a summer here yet and I am looking forward to it.

Everyone from the south says summer is the worst because of the humidity, but for some odd reason, I am somewhat looking forward to it. I am looking forward to being able to go to the beach as most as I can since the beach is ten minutes away. I'm looking forward to being able to wake up to some warm weather. I love being able to wake up and look out the window and see clear, blue skies. Something about that just puts you in a good mood. Not to mention, summer fashion. I absolutely love wearing sundresses, skirts, shorts, tanks, just about anything that has to do with summer. Or if you're like some girls, they like to go for the big t-shirt look, which I'll admit I am guilty of this.

Don't even get me started on the best shoes to wear for summer...hands down would be Birkenstocks. They are just about the best shoe to slip on, not to mention, super comfortable. And they are the first shoe to come to mind when I think of summer. For these reasons, I am looking forward to spending my first summer here in the South.