Don't Give Up Now, Summer Is Just Around The Corner

You just have to work hard for six more weeks.

6

Whether this is your first or last spring semester of college, around this time of the year it's a fact that everyone has lost their motivation to finish the semester out as strong as they started it. It makes sense. As you're trying to study in the library while the weather is beautiful can have your mind wandering to the time you'll spend tanning in just a few weeks.

Don't let it get to you too much!

This isn't the time to give up and just look forward to summer! These last six weeks are the time for you to go even harder in your classes than you thought you could when you were first handed your syllabus. Take those distracting thoughts that summer is only six weeks away and turn that into motivation for only having to push through for a little stretch of time.

The promise of summer so close can be distracting, but you don't want to ruin all the hard work you've put in for the other weeks of the spring semester. These last six weeks of school always have the most important projects, papers, and tests due. Slacking off now could mean dropping you a letter grade that you could've easily received. Don't let summer suck you in just yet!

The long hours of studying compared to the thought of all the potential fun you could be having can be hard to overcome, but the time is going to pass regardless of if you work hard and do well in class or if you spend every day for the rest of the semester at the pool.

Wouldn't you rather be proud of the time that passed until summer?

You can do it! Six more weeks until freedom.