M&M's New Sugar Cookie Flavor Is MADE For Christmas In July

M&Ms Dropped A Sugar Cookie Flavor Made For THOSE People Watching Christmas Movies In July

This new flavor is sure to set you in the Christmas spirit.

1015

The new flavor of M&M's has just been announced, and it's the perfect flavor for the holidays! Even though Christmas is far away, M&M's announced that they are releasing a new flavor for the holiday season, which will be a sugar cookie flavor! Imagine white chocolate mixed with everyone's favorite type of cookie.

According to Delish, the new M&M flavor will feature a white chocolate, sugar cookie flavored shell, and a nice crisp center. It's basically like a small cookie that you don't have to bake! The candy also comes in festive colors like red, green, and white. I don't know about you, but my mouth is already watering!

I mean, who doesn't love the idea of having an M&M that has a sugar cookie flavor?

Plus, I'm constantly trying to stop myself during the holidays from eating too many sugar cookies and M&M's have always been my favorite candy, so the idea of combining two things that I love together sounds amazing. Plus, white chocolate is also one of my favorites.

If you're as excited as I am to try this cookie, then you'll be happy to know that there is a way to try this M&M before the holiday! Even though the M&M company is planning on not releasing the new flavor until November, there is a way to try the new flavor beforehand. According to Delish, candy fans will have a chance to enter into a contest that will be featured on M&M's official Twitter and Instagram pages starting on July 25.

It honestly sounds great since you won't have to wait to try the new flavored M&M.

You can brag to others about how you were the first to try the new flavor.

Instead of having to cook tons of sugar cookies during the holidays, you can just grab a bag of M&Ms. You'll just have to hide the bag from your family members to stop them from eating it before you do!