people who became successful and famous after age 40

5 Examples Of Success After The Age Of 40

We are on time to have everything we want, even became President of the US.

38
https://www.facebook.com/BreakingBad/photos/a.10150262188677722/10153210123197722/?type=3&theater
AMC

You check any social media or any website and Kylie Jenner is going to be there showing us how famous, wealthy and happy she is at only 21 years old. I have no problem with Jenner or her family, but you see her and think: What am I doing with my life?

We want to be successful, rich and famous as soon as possible. The truth is we won't have it. At least, not tomorrow.

However, I have some good news. I don't want you to be depressed or hopeless (because you are doing well). If our life expectancy is over a hundred years; then, we have enough time to work in our future. Also, I am going to show you a few people who became successful after their 40s; it means you have twenty or fifteen years to be rich and famous, and you will have approximately eighty years to enjoy it.

1. “Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul” cast.

You can watch any TV show in the 90s and the 00s, and Bob Odenkirk will be an extra in all of them. Really, go and watch "Roseanne," "Seinfeld," "Everybody Loves Raymond," "How I Met Your Mother" or "Rules of Engagement," and Odenkirk is going to be there.

In 2009, at the age of 46 years old, his life changed forever when he got a part in "Breaking Bad" playing Saul Goodman. Today, he is the leader of his own TV show, "Better Call Saul," and he has been nominated for all the best TV shows awards.

If you are like me and a fan of the "Breaking Bad" world, you know Mike Ehrmantraut is one of the best characters in the show. Also, now in "Better Call Saul," he is the best. Banks got this opportunity in his early 60s. The good chances can come anytime.

Bryan Cranston is one of my favorites actors of all times. He got his main role in "Malcolm in the Middle" at the age of 44. He was hilarious in this role, and nine years later he got his best character, Walter White in "Breaking Bad." Cranston won all the possible TV awards many times, and he changed the history of the TV with a role who started as a good man and finished as the most dangerous guy ever.

I can name more people from these two TV shows who got the best moment of their careers after the age of 40. I only wanted to talk about my favorite ones.

2. Vera Wang.

I know you, your girlfriend, sister or mother dreams of wearing a Vera Wang wedding dress. She started her career as a solo designer at the age of 40. Today, she is one the most successful American fashion designers.

3. Martha Stewart.

You are tired of watching Martha Stewart on TV making hard and complicated house staff easy. To me, she is like a porn actress. She makes moves on TV I never I will be able to do at home. The truth is she is now the owner of an empire of books, TV shows, merchandise and clothes. Her face is one of the most famous in the country; also, there is a movie about her. Even though she has some work done before, her fame and incredible success came after she was 40 years old.

4. Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

If you don't know who Garcia Marquez was, you must go to the library and read one of his novels. He started his career as a journalist, but it was in 1967, at the age of 40 when he wrote his masterpiece, and one of the best books in history, "One Hundred Years of Solitude" (BTW, one of the favorite novels of President Clinton). When Garcia Marquez wrote "One Hundred Years of Solitude," he was so poor that he only could send to the publisher one half of the book, and for a mistake, he sent the second half. The novel is so good that the publisher accepted it immediately. Fifteen years later, Garcia Marquez won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

5. Colonel Sanders.

How many times have you ever eaten in KFC? I bet many. Colonel Sanders was the owner and the creator of the famous and secret recipe "Kentucky Fried Chicken." At the age of 62, he opened the first KFC restaurant.

Do you see? You have enough time to be the person you dream of being. Sometimes, we need to fail, to grow, to learn, to live before we can make our dreams come true.

Remember, never it is too late to be rich, famous and successful. Keep working!