10 Youtube Channels You NEED To Subscribe To in 2020

If you aren't already.

46
rabbit

My writer's block has never been worse, but inspiration struck. As I spend my morning aimlessly scrolling through Youtube I realized that I could write about some of my favorite YouTubers and the reasons as to why you should subscribe.

I enjoy commentary channels, vlogs, fashion, beauty, and skincare. Which will be ever prominent in the list below. However, if you're in need of a new creator or two, subscribe to a few of these. You'll be glad you did. Don't forget! Don't skip the ads and always support your favorite creators!

bestdressed

Instagram - @bestdressed

Ashley, a.k.a. bestdressed, is quite possibly my favorite youtuber of all time. She does it all. From adulting to thrifting to taking care of her plants. I absolutely love what she's doing with her platform and think she's killing the game with the content she creates. She has a second channel, bestmess, that includes things such as bloopers to chit-chat videos to journaling videos. She has not only helped me my choices in fashion, but also mentally. Check her out!

Philip DeFranco

Instagram - @phillydefranco

Philly D! He is absolutely amazing and I love his main channel! He posts almost daily (unless he's taking a much needed break) about current news headlines, topics being discussed on social media, and just Youtube related happenings. His show is set up in such a way that as a viewer I feel like my opinion can be heard or seen. He always leaves a "let me know what you think down below" after each topic he covers and I think it's really important to have the audience interact with a creator and each other.

studytee

Instagram - @studytee

I believe her name is Therese, but I could be wrong. However, she is a university student in Norway and posts videos about how one can improve their handwriting, gives the audience tips on creating study habits, and just trying to be more productive in daily life as a student. I find her videos to not only be helpful and inspiring, but her entire aesthetic is so nice and soothing. If you are ever looking for tips or recommendations about how to approach the college workload, I suggest paying a visit to her channel (and subscribing)!

OneMorePlease

Instagram - @one.more.please

Quite possibly the most wholesome animal on the internet! Pipkin is adorable and you must watch his videos! (Especially when you are having a bad day!) That is all. Pipkin's channel speaks for itself. <3

Brad Mondo

Instagram - @bradmondonyc

A do watch a few beauty gurus and Brad Mondo has got to be one of my favorite. He's a hairstylist and gives great tips on taking care of your hair whether it's colored or natural. However, he also reacts to various other Youtubers trying to bleach their hair or trying to color it at home. Most of them are fails and his reactions are hilarious, but he also gives pointers to anyone who is trying to attempt hair coloring or hair cutting at home. As Brad would say, "Live your extra life!"

tiffanyferg

Instagram - @tferg__

I adore Tiffany and all of her content. Not only does she go to college, but she also has a Youtube platform and a podcast. Anyways, my favorite series from her is her "Internet Analysis." She takes current trends or topics that are being discussed on the internet and breaks them down into beautiful, beautiful videos. Not only are they well thought out, but she does so much research for each video and ties everything all together in roughly twenty minute videos. She's brilliant and I'm happily discovering more commentary videos that cover similar topics such as her.

Bretman Rock

Instagram - @bretmanrock

Bretman! Another one of my favorite beauty gurus! He's so entertaining, but his makeup and fashion sense are always iconic. His channel doesn't just cover makeup and it's really nice to have someone to watch that has passion for other things. I also love how family oriented he is and love seeing his mom, sister, niece, and cousin on camera with him. His makeup collaborations are also really amazing and deserves everything that he's earned. 2020 is going to be his year.

Hyram

Instagram - @skincarebyhyram

A true royal in the skincare community. His channel has been blowing up in the past few weeks and he deserves it so much. He creates new content almost everyday and I enjoy getting to see his reactions to people's skincare routines, creating skincare routines for creators, and the tips and tricks for skincare essentials. I've learned so much in just the past week of watching him. Fragrance free is the way to go!

Joana Ceddia

Instagram - @eww_its_joana

She's my favorite "teen" Youtuber, but she appeals to all audiences. No matter whether you're young or old, her content cannot be matched. I love how creative and how much time she actually puts into her videos. She is also hilarious (sorry Emma Chamberlain) and brutally honest about how and where she wants her content to go. Even though she is busy with attending University, she still takes time to entertain Brad Mondo and paint.

David Dobrik

Instagram - @daviddobrik

Last, but not least, David Dobrik. What other introduction does he need? His vlogs are unmatched and his life looks like a movie. That is all.

From Your Site Articles