Style and Safety with Stoggles

Style and Safety with Stoggles

Protecting your eyes at work is important, and with Stoggles, it can be fashionable and fun. This fashionable but protective eyewear can keep your eyes protected, while also flattering your appearance.

9
Style and Safety

The Importance of Wearing Protective Gear

Workplace injuries are tragic, and the prevention of them is of the utmost importance. Although regulations for what protective gear is needed on the job varies from one place to another, when your eyesight is in question, the use of protective goggles allows for peace of mind. When blue light is filtered out, and prescription lenses are added, that makes for protective equipment that you might want to wear everywhere.

Failing to protect yourself with PPE can work against you in workman's comp or legal cases. People have been denied workman's comp or other types of compensation post-injury when it came to light that they did not use the proper protective equipment to protect themselves.

The Ways Eyes Can Be Injured

The eyes are the most common part of the head that suffers injury in the workplace. The most common types of workplace eye injuries are as follows:

• In the outdoors/construction sites: traumatic injuries to the eyes are one of the most common eye injuries to avoid. Welder's flash, or burns to the cornea caused by staring at a welding torch, require special equipment like a welding hood or filtered lenses to prevent. Blunt or piercing injuries to the eye can be prevented with quality goggles that can take high-impact blows without allowing the eyes to become injured. There is a need to prevent contact with powders or liquids that cause caustic or chemical injuries to the eye. Agents like powdered lime in Portland cement, as well as various chemicals used in agriculture, can cause true eye emergencies when they come in contact with the eyes -- even in tiny amounts.
  • In the office or warehouse: these sorts of work environments can potentially be dangerous from traumatic blows to the head, but in the long term, eye strain caused by screens is a primary workplace injury that can be prevented by using the right kind of protective eyewear. Blue light from screens (as well as from sunlight) can be not only annoying but can cause real problems over time. A trustworthy protective set of lenses that protect against eyestrain and blue light is essential in many careers. Employing use of artificial tears is also very helpful when combating the effects of blue light in the workplace and at home.
  • In healthcare, the laboratory, factories, or factory farms: splash injuries are a big problem in many workplace settings that can be prevented with protective eyewear. Prevention of the spread of illness, or from actual trauma to the globe of the eye, can save lives and prevent the loss of eyesight.

Easily Transition From Home To Work

Safety goggles have become more fashion-forward over time, allowing the wearer to wear their work safety glasses anywhere if they so choose. Prescription lenses and a large choice of colors and shapes to suit any skin tone or face shape. There is little need to change safety goggles into home eyewear once you clock out -- unless you want to.

Style and Safety Come Together

Easily keep your most precious gift of sight safe with products like Stoggles. There to ensure that no catastrophic injury takes away your sight, the intuitive design and up to the moment, the modern function of Stoggles will allow you and your loved ones to sleep easier at night.

A reasonable price tag means you can afford to pick up a spare pair in a different color or shape if desired. Sleep easier at night and protect your vision at work, at home, and at play.