Stuffed? Sit Back & Watch These Thanksgiving Episodes

The best of the best to watch after that Thanksgiving food coma.

4

Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without the proper meltdowns and mishaps. Watch these iconic episodes, and be lucky your Thanksgiving (hopefully) has never been this bad.

Friends: "The One with All the Thanksgivings"

Ah the Ghosts of Thanksgiving's past. In this iconic episode of Friends, the show takes us back to the gang's past Thanksgivings. It also brings serious steps in Monica and Chandler's relationship. Say less.

New Girl "Thanksgiving"

This is the episode that starts it all. Jess and the roommates sure did know how to do Thanksgiving.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air "Talking Turkey"

In the first season of Fresh Prince, Will's mom gives him and the Banks children the task of preparing the Thanksgiving meal. Of course is ended disastrous. This was his mom's reaction when she saw the finished product.

Grey's Anatomy "Thanks for the Memories"

Back in the best days of Grey's, Izzie slaved away trying to make a Thanksgiving meal, George went turkey hunting and shot one of the O'Malleys in the hand, and everyone else spent their Thanksgiving in the hospital. This episode will sure make you feel better about your crappy Thanksgiving.

The Vampire Diaries "Fade into You"

Since Caroline and Elena are off at college and can't go home for Thanksgiving, they host a Friendsgiving instead. Now we know why everyone randomly started making this a thing.

Gossip Girl "The Treasure of Serena Madre"

As if Gossip Girl isn't dramatic enough, this Thanksgiving episode tops it all with a four-minute long secret tell-all at the dinner table. Rufus learns of a secret Lily has been hiding, Blair learns she's getting a new sibling, AND Serena's affair with a married congressman is revealed. "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo queues in, and everything falls apart. By the end of the song, there is so much tension you could cut it with a knife, and nothing will ever be the same with some families. Until next Thanksgiving of course.