7 Struggles All Writers Deal With
Hobbies

7 Struggles All Writers Deal With

Creativity comes with a price.

16
7 Struggles All Writers Deal With
Natasha Trivedi

When you're a writer, encountering some problems are inevitable, as with anything else. Here are some struggles that are relatable for anyone who writes.

1. Writer's Block

This is No.1 for a reason. We've all been there, and we all know that there's nothing worse than not being able to continue writing because you simply have nothing to write.

2. Deadlines

Nothing drives a person crazier than having a lot to do in not a lot of time — it usually ends up rushed and not your best work.

3. Lack of Inspiration

That horrible feeling when you want to write, but life gives you nothing to work with. How do people who write series do this? It seems almost impossible to always have something new to write about.

4. Repetition

You can't come up with anything new, so what do you do? You try to reword the same thing you said before.

5. Stress

We all know this one way too well. When you're stressed out, it's difficult to get any work done at all.

6. Not being original enough

No writer wants to copy someone else's work. However, when you can't think of anything new and are thinking about what you're inspired by, sometimes being influenced by someone else's work is inevitable- it happens to the best of us.

7. Running out of Ideas

It's the worst, but it happens to everyone. When this happens, the best thing you can do is to take a break and do some brainstorming. Even though I know this struggle all too well, I wouldn't trade being a writer for the world.