If you own a pitbull, you've probably heard it all from, "those dogs are so violent," to "keep that dog away from me and my dog." The sad truth is, no matter how well trained our pitbulls may be, people will not like them for the simple fact that they are pitbulls. Here are 10 common struggle that the average pitbull owner goes through.
1. Your dog not being able to play with the other dogs, because he/she is a pitbullGiphy
Nothing pisses me off more than when people will let their dog play with every other dog but a pitbull.
2. Landlords won't rent out or sell a home to you because of your dogGiphy
So you're worried about the pitbull attacking someone but not a little rat dog...? Okay.
3. Arguing with people online about the breedGiphy
IF THE DOG IS TRAINED AGGRESSIVELY, THE DOG WILL BE AGGRESSIVE.
4. Your pitbull takes up most of your bedGiphy
And if them taking up the bed isn't bad enough, try having one snore in your ear like a grown man all night.
5. They have so much energyGiphy
6. Literally the biggest babiesGiphy
7. They're so nosyGiphy
8. The droolGiphy
9. The puppy eyesGiphy
I'm the biggest sucker for the puppy eyes tbh.