10 Struggles Pitbull Owners Go Through

10 struggles Pitbull Owners go through

Every pitbull owner goes through at least one of these struggles.

164
10 struggles Pitbull Owners go through

If you own a pitbull, you've probably heard it all from, "those dogs are so violent," to "keep that dog away from me and my dog." The sad truth is, no matter how well trained our pitbulls may be, people will not like them for the simple fact that they are pitbulls. Here are 10 common struggle that the average pitbull owner goes through.

1. Your dog not being able to play with the other dogs, because he/she is a pitbull

Nothing pisses me off more than when people will let their dog play with every other dog but a pitbull.

2. Landlords won't rent out or sell a home to you because of your dog

So you're worried about the pitbull attacking someone but not a little rat dog...? Okay.

3. Arguing with people online about the breed

IF THE DOG IS TRAINED AGGRESSIVELY, THE DOG WILL BE AGGRESSIVE.

4. Your pitbull takes up most of your bed

And if them taking up the bed isn't bad enough, try having one snore in your ear like a grown man all night.

5. They have so much energy

6. Literally the biggest babies

7. They're so nosy

8. The drool

9. The puppy eyes

I'm the biggest sucker for the puppy eyes tbh.

10. No such thing as personal space