The Struggles Of Getting Back Into School Mode

Is it Friday yet?!

26

At first, you're excited to start your new classes and settle into a routine again.

You are very happy to find a few friendly faces in some of your classes.

However, your happiness quickly fades when you get handed an EIGHT-page syllabus.

Even though it's the first week, you already know which professors are going to put you through the ringer.

When you get home from a long day of classes, you cannot wait to take a half an hour power nap before having a productive evening.

Then, you wake up to find that you slept for two hours and blew your chances of getting anything accomplished before tomorrow.

When you start your first homework assignment, you realize how long it has been since you've actually had to think...

...or pick up a pencil and actually write stuff down #HorribleHandwriting

You begin to remember the beauty of the expression T.G.I.F.

Once the weekend finally comes, you want to make the most of it.

Then, before you know it, Sunday rolls around and the fun and games must cease...

But fear not! Another weekend is just around the corner!

You know, after you write those papers and take those tests...

However, it doesn't take too long to settle into a routine and remember the skill of time management.

Never forget, YOU GOT THIS!