Broke College Students

College is seriously so expensive. I'm just out here trying to get an education, but it sure costs a pretty penny for a degree that doesn't even bring in any money until we use it to get a master's degree.

1. Having to opt out of dining out because food is just too darn expensive.

2. I’m someone who doesn’t drink coffee, and my question is -- who made energy drinks so freaking expensive?? #sponsormeyerba

3. Clothes...I firmly believe that most people have a great sense of fashion, but they don’t have the money for it.

4. Whether you’re in the dorms or apartments, the rent is no joke.

5. Buying textbooks is a complete nightmare.

6. Signing up for loans is not fun at all, and you’re actually gonna have to pay that off for the rest of your life.

Sometimes, college is so expensive that I feel like we all need GoFundMe pages. Literally, who made college so damn expensive?? Let's #makeeamericagreatagain by providing people with low-cost education and get them the education that they need!