Stress, Tests, & All the Rest

Stress, Tests, & All the Rest

And a Few Quotes To Help you Through
44

The dreaded time is upon us my fellow peers. Yes the time has come to brace ourselves for the impact of midterms and finals. If the chronic stress we live in as full time college students isn't enough as it is, it becomes heightened to another level during this fearful time.

However, there is a grave warning against the negative side effects of such chronic stress. There is a concept known as burn out that is unfamiliar to many, but can be extremely harmful. We live in a generation where we are constantly moving and pushing our bodies and minds to new extremes on a daily basis. Such exposure to constant stress dramatically increases the risk of anxiety, depression, and heart disease in young adults.

I wanted to provide a daily reminder to help decrease your stress with a few quotes that help take some of the pressure off of my own shoulders when I feel like Im drowning in the unending pool of stress.

"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you" Isaiah 43: 2

"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear"

"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire"

"If you get tired learn to REST, not to quit."

"Either I will find a way, or create a way."