10 Quotes About Strength

10 Quotes About Strength

With all of the issues occurring in the world today, much strength is needed.

25

Strength is a necessary attribute that we all need in order to have the capacity to move forward in life. Some people are stronger than others and that's okay - as long as the people with more strength encourage those who don't have as much. Below are a few quotes that I want to share to help encourage you. Have a blessed week xx

1. "No matter what kind of challenges or difficulties or painful situations you go through in your life, we all have something deep within us that we can reach down and find the inner strength to get through them." - Alana Stewart

2. "As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed." - Vincent Van Gogh

3. "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

4. "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. "You really have to look inside yourself and find your own inner strength, and say, 'I'm proud of what I am and who I am.'" - Mariah Carey

6. "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." - Bob Marley

7. "I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, makes us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity." - Angelina Jolie

8. "I never said I wanted a 'happy' life but an interesting one. From separation and loss, I have learned a lot. I have become strong and resilient, as is the case of almost every human being exposed to life and to the world. We don't even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward." - Isabel Allende

9. "Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out." - Katherine Dunham

10. "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Mahatma Gandhi