5 Reasons Why Season 3 Of Stranger Things Is The Best Yet

This will urge you to binge watch the new season of Stranger Things.

7

BTW, SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Reason 1: The Graphic Content

The number of times my jaw dropped from horrific scenes was endless. I continuously watched the episodes while turning away from bloody, gory events. I feel like this season had the most graphic content out of them all, which is totally cool with me because I could not stop binging the show. Especially at the end when Billy had black blood pouring and oozing out of him was disgusting yet you still caught me attached to the show.

Reason 2: The Setting

I adored their choice of the Starcourt Mall. I enjoy anything from that decade and to see what the Gap store would look like back then and all of the neon signs with the other stores was pretty entertaining. Even the touch of the movie theater by presenting a classic movie like Back to the Future really set the stage of when this show was taking place. I think the Starcourt Mall was a creative idea to wrapping the Russians with the Mindflayer and with the town of Hawkins.

Reason 3: The Horror Moments

I think I might've peed my pants a couple of times when watching this show. I did not expect to be on the edge of my seat this season. I was terrified to witness what's to come next. Every second of every episode was unbelievable with the visuals and actions. I was scared for the characters in the show. At some moments I thought Stranger Things was aiming to portray paranormal activity. You know it's a great one when you're yelling at your screen to tell them what to do.

Reason 4: The Magic Behind The Scenes

Give a round of applause to the crew that made this show happen. They did a phenomenal job with the vision and special effects with the show. They could not have made the Mindflayer more surreal and believable than they did. The content was incredible from Eleven's superpowers to the Mindflayer taking over the minds of the townspeople. Hands down they did an astounding job with the CGI work.

Reason 5: The Love Stories

There were so many love stories occurring within this show. It was adorable to watch and entertaining to witness the drama unfold with every relationship. So, you had Eleven and Mike breaking up and getting back together, how typical and then Hopper and Joyce bickering like a married couple but finally realizing they should give it a chance even though they may have been too late. There were Jonathan and Nancy being two journalists in love, how cute, Lucas and Max dating but nothing too crazy, Steve confessing he has a crush on Robin only to find out she's a lesbian and finally Dustin apparently having a girlfriend named Suzie but everyone thinks she's fake until he finally gets in contact with her and sings his heart out. Overall, love was in the air during all of this chaos and ruckus.