"Stranger Things 2" Outdid Itself

"Stranger Things 2" Outdid Itself

I loved the first season, but somehow they made season 2 even better.

28
"Stranger Things 2" Outdid Itself
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/06/636455351956886713-628592510_stranger-things-poster.jpg

"Stranger Things" is absolutely wonderful, as we all know, however I was not prepared for the cinematic perfection that was "Stranger Things 2." After they found Will in the first season, I was not sure how they could keep the plot going, however, they did a wonderful job of bringing new characters and new challenges to face.

The character development of "Stranger Things 2" was such a crucial part of the season. There were unique pairings like Hopper and Eleven, as well as Dustin and Steve, along with new characters like Max, Billy, Bob, and Kali. "Stranger Things 2" also gave us a more in-depth look at Will and the struggles Will still went through even after being saved from the Upside-Down. Eleven and Steve also had huge character developments.

Eleven went through a phase of self discovery, and we got a chance to really watch her evolve in an episode centered solely on her. We also watched Steve grow from the school jock to a guy who really cared about Nancy and wanted what was best for her. He also found a new friend in Dustin, and found his calling as an awesome babysitter.

They writers also carried on the plot in a way that never seemed forced. The opening scene brings so much mystery to the show. We are introduced to Eight or Kali, and we find out she is a lot like Eleven though we are not quite sure how. The fact that Will still has a connection with the Upside Down also brings a whole new level to the show. This gives us a better look into the Upside Down and what is going on. We also confirm what we already knew when we find out Eleven is alive. However, we realized Hopper has her locked away for her safety and no one even knows about it not even Will. We get to see how both of them struggle to be apart from each other. We are also introduced into the love triangle of Max, Dustin, and Lucas. We see poor Dustin get his heart broken, but we also get a new power couple.

"Stranger Things 2" has been absolutely wonderful, and it ended in the most perfect way possible, with the long awaited kiss between Will and Eleven!