8 Bomb Stoveless Summer Recipes For When It's Too Hot To Be A Functioning, Cooking Human

Cooking when its hot is hard, but you have to eat.

30

Sometimes, it's just too hot to cook, turn on the stove, or even be a productive human. To help you out, here are ten recipes that require minimal to no cooking, but are still certifiably delicious. Even better, these recipes are all vegetarian!

2. Hummus

Hummus is a delicious immune-boosting snack. But, it can also be used in sandwiches, salads, or bowls. Hummus is also very versatile so you can mix it up with some garlic or roasted red peppers!

3. Tabouli

Salads are a great way to beat the heat when the heat waves hit. Tabouli is light but filling Mediterranean salad that is really easy to make! I sometimes substitute quinoa for bulgar and prepare large batches of the grain ahead of time, so I don't have to turn on the stove when I want to eat.

5. Overnight Oats

You didn't think I forgot about breakfast, did you? This is technically more than one recipe, but overnight oats are really easy to experiment with, so you don't feel like you're eating the same thing every day.

8. Veggie Sandwich

This veggie sandwich perfectly blends the best flavors!