Stop Staying In One Place and Start Exploring

life’s too short

5

It is no secret that we, as human beings, deserve to live our best lives. For what purpose? For the purpose of just us being ourselves. I know that sometimes with life getting in the way of allowing us to do what we want is difficult, but it's not impossible. I had someone tell me the other day that the place that I grew up in was a place that they have been in almost their entire life, and that they have no desire to leave. I was stunned and baffled that the statement was made. However, at the same time, some people simply do not want to leave the environment that they are in for multiple reasons. One of them is simply for the fact that they are comfortable just being where they are. This is something that I just can't relate to.

Why feel like you have to be stuck in one place forever? Unless something very important is keeping you there, why bother staying? To me, this is a huge world that we live in so why not explore what's in it? I'm the type of person that just can't sit still, so I can't relate to being in one place for the rest of my life. I like to explore what's around me rather than just feeling trapped in one spot. How boring. Yawn, nothing should go to waste. I'm very grateful for the places that I have gone to so far in life, but I still have many more places to go to. Many more people to meet, and to discover more and more about this big world that I live in.

Life is too short to just stay in the house worrying all the time. Get out and live life the way you deserve to, and do not question anything! Don't just wait for life to pass you by. So where do you start you ask? You just simply put things into action by just DOING IT! Make it a priority to be able to enjoy yourself, no one is going to enjoy it for you. I'm so grateful and happy for the places that I will get to visit this year. I know that I will get nothing but the best experiences and joy out of it. It's been a little challenging especially with me starting my new position at my job, I've been trying to make my way being the travel bug that I am. I love knowing that I can do all of this traveling alone rather than being with my family all the time. I mean don't get me wrong, LOVE the fam, but there are just certain things that I would like to discover on my own. So until my next flight, I'll be getting out as much as possible.