How to stay healthy during holidays

Tips For Staying Healthy During The Holidays

That are easy and painless.

4
My Christmas Tree and Presents
Personal Photo

The holidays can be a hard time to stay on track with your fitness and health, but with a few easy tips, you can fully enjoy your holidays without worrying about getting too far off track!

1. Stay on track when you can.

Whether it be between holidays feasts at your family's house or in the morning before festivities begin, continue your usual diet or workout routine when you can.

2. Don't overeat.

When you feel yourself getting full, STOP EATING. Don't overeat and make yourself sick!

3. Drink plenty of water. 

Not only will it help you stay hydrated and healthy, but it will help you to feel more full and help your body to digest the large amounts of food you will be consuming.

4. Don't put yourself down.

If you do overeat or over indulge in far too many holiday treats don't put yourself down for it! It will be okay!

5. Enjoy!

And lastly, ENJOY the holidays. Enjoy the food, family and friends. Don't spend your whole holiday worrying about the calories you are eating or trying to burn off those late night treats. Enjoy!

Happy Holidays!