Stay Weird my Friends

Stay Weird my Friends

You don't have to go out every night to have fun.

57
Stay Weird my Friends

Whoever thinks that you have to go out and party in college to have fun has obviously never met a friend group like mine.

Most friends go out on Halloween, my friends and I dress up like the Wizard of Oz.

Most friends go out for a night on the town on a Saturday night, my friends and I go to Walmart and get clearance onesies and take pictures in the hallway.

Most friends choose to stay inside on a cold winter day, instead of doing something logical though, we jump into a pond which was covered in ice an hour before.

Most friends go to concerts with each other and then hang out afterwards where as we go to live showing of Impractical Jokers and then go to take an annual picture on a random bench we found last year.

Most friends go to events held on campus and are excited when they win something, we yell and then take squad pictures with the evidence later.

Most friends choose clean activities to do together, we choose to (try and) play volleyball in the mud and then play in it afterwards.

Most friends choose to go out to dinner for a member of the group's birthday, we choose to go to Chuck E. Cheese and take pictures with a giant mouse instead.

Most friends take pictures in cute outfits before they go out for the night, we choose to buy matching owl onesies and take pictures in our hallway.

So in conclusion, you don't have to go out and party in order to have fun. You can go out to Walmart or events on campus or keep yourselves occupied in tons of other ways. My friends and I are the epitomy of 'you don't have to go out to have fun.

Life is too short to be normal. Stay Weird.