Stay Still

Stay Still

Take in the beauty around you.

26
Stay Still

In a world where there is so much pain, hurt, and hate there is unmistakable beauty. This beauty just is not in paintings or songs. There is a beauty that comes from the simple things in life. How the sun smiles on your face on a summer day expressing its love for you. How the wind travels through the air so carelessly touching the hearts of all. How the stars guide a broken heart on a cold dark winter night. How the rain fell upon us cleansing our souls and minds. Unfortunately, we spent most of our lives constantly moving being too occupied with trying to gain something or prevent from losing something—that in the end does not bring value to our lives. If we just stay still just for a second, take a breath, and open our eyes and hearts, we can truly experience the greatest gift God has given to us...nature. Yet, this never happens. We never truly appreciate the beauty the earth brings to us—so it often left mostly unnoticed. That in itself is heartbreaking, but also we are losing the link to what ultimately connects and recharges us all.

-this is the greatest tragedy of all