25 Of The Best Stassi-isms We're All High-Key Guilty Of

The queen of the fake smile.

488

Stassi Schroeder is the type of reality star you love to hate or hate to love, maybe even both. She's a self-claimed queen bee on Bravo's excessively shallow hit show, "Vanderpump Rules." She never, ever falls short on snapping something crude and always giving the world attitude. Depending on how you view this, it's either amazing or painfully horrible.

Nevertheless, this character makes good TV and the odds of her truly being this psycho is likely a no. She's the perfect example of a dramatic sasshole, but don't lie, we're all guilty of these moments — hers are just displayed on public television. Here are 25 of the best Stassi-isms we're all high-key guilt of:

1. "I'm always right, so I know."

2. "Hashtag OMG, Insta-fight."

3. "F*cking skank."

4. "Motherf*cker, are you kidding?"

5. "It's my dream to have three glasses of wine in front of me at all times."

6. "Rich people annoy me."

7. "I only want to boss around cool people, not losers."

8. "I don't really give a sh*t."

9. "This is super awkward."

10. "I am so good at making people feel like sh*t when they deserve to feel like sh*t."

11. "I'm going to get two bottles of wine tonight. I'm celebrating." 

12. "It's my birthday, what I say goes."

13. "I'm not really sure what I've done to you, but I'll take a Pinot Grigio."

14. "I'm afraid she's going to ask me advice on how to dispose of a dead body."

15. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. Go f*ck yourself and die."

16. "You HATE me, Lisa."

17. "I almost sh*t my pants."

18. "I want to wrap a dildo in acid and give it to her as a present, so that it tears out her insides."

19. "You don't f*ck with the champagne queen."

20. "Why didn't I have a bottle of wine before I did this?"

21. "This is karma, for making bad life choices."

22. "Who can say no to an open bar?"

23. "I am the Devil."

"I just happen to be naturally perfect."

25. "Watch out b*tches, I'm back."