What Your Coffee Drink Tells You About Your College Major

This Is What Your Starbucks Holiday Drink Tells You About Your College Major

Because we all want a sarcastic description to tell us what holiday drink best fits our major us.

143
https://unsplash.com/photos/dcR7IIv1yOo
Unsplash via Sorin Sirbu

It is finally the holiday season, and college students are stressing out over what brings the beginning of this time of year... finals. If you're anything like me, you're probably procrastinating studying by drinking a Starbucks coffee and wishing you were someplace warm. But, since we can't even think about traveling until mid-December, we stay cozied up in the library trying to figure out what holiday coffee best describes our major, while also wondering if drinking that coffee will bring us any luck on finals (it probably won't, but a girl can dream).

1. Education. 

Peppermint Mocha

Congrats, you're a crowd favorite! Almost everyone buys one of these during the holidays, just like almost everyone at Longwood is an education major! Your students probably use this drink to replace you over winter break, but once January hits, they are tired of peppermint and want their sweet teacher back.

2. Math/Finance.

Holiday Christmas Blend Drip Coffee

You really can't mess up a drip coffee, but there is a right way to make it and a wrong way to make it. Same with math; there's only one right answer, and if you don't get it, you need to start all over...

3. Business/Economics.

Holiday Spice Flat White

You're probably super serious around this time of year, but let's be honest, you're serious 24/7. You don't like to make things too special, but you're willing to drink your signature espresso with a little holiday flair. But if anyone asks, you're drinking a boring espresso, no questions asked.

3. Psychology 

Gingerbread Latte

You're not fully sweet, but you sure do tell it as it is. Some people think you're kind of weird because they either don't like gingerbread or are afraid to try it, but once they do, they'll love you forever.

5. Biology/Chemistry.

Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

Wow, you're way too long and confusing to be a drink title, which is the exact way I feel about biology/chemistry. If I can't say it or pronounce it, I'm not drinking it. End of story. But, if you're one of those people who love this drink, more for you!

6. Communication Sciences and Disorders. 

Eggnog Latte

You're a lot more difficult for people to get on board with. You can either do it or you can't; There's no in between. Just like what all our professors tell us, you'll be very hard to like and get into, but once you do, it's smooth sailing from there (kinda).

7. Nursing. 

Chestnut Praline Latte

Well, you just sound complicated- and that's exactly what being a nursing major is like. If you don't have this drink made the correct way, you're screwed. This is the same if your a nurse treating a patient.

If you think your major and drink don't match up, tough cookies. Switch your major or learn to like your drink.