Why is Starbucks so famous?

Starbucks Appeal To Its Customers With Its High Prices, But How?

Ever wonder how and why Starbucks became so popular?

135
Photo by Omar Lopez on Unsplash

You've asked yourself the question before, and here are 7 reasons how and why Starbucks can win with such high prices:

New Flavors Based Off Seasons

Seasonal beverages are one of the main ways Starbucks appeals to their clients. Pumpkin Spices arent loved every day, but everybody wants to buy as many as they can before it passes away when Starbucks has it out for a restricted time. Not only are there fall drinks, but also winter drinks! All year long, people are looking forward to the Christmas Fraps and Lattes!

Environment

Starbucks has chairs for couches and tables that enable individuals to enter for a social chat or even study. It's always a quiet and peaceful atmosphere that attracts even more individuals. The peaceful atmosphere makes individuals more willing to fit in. People can come in to socialize because Starbucks is always filled with a people environment. There are people always interacting and communicating with one another.

The Coffee

Due to the ethically-sourced coffee they use, Starbucks coffee has a significant impact on individuals. People can understand the taste of true coffee and their instant alert impact. The sheer taste of coffee attracts clients on another rough day to come back for more.

New Concept Of Frappuccinos and Iced Refreshers

Other coffee shops are not offering a menu as varied as Starbucks. Starbucks is provided with warm coffee, iced coffee, decaf, expresso, frappuccinos, refreshments, and even iced teas. Frappuccinos' idea wasn't a trend until it came out with Starbucks. Frappuccinos' idea draws clients because, on a warm summer day, blended drinks with coffee are precisely what individuals want.

Accessibility 

Every road has a Starbucks. There is a Starbucks everywhere you go. Starbucks has made it so easy for people to pick up drinks and go. They have a drive-through and even a mobile order pick up. People can order on the mobile app and just pick it up. It makes getting a drink or snack in a hurry easier for individuals than waiting in long lines and wasting time.

Promotions On Social Media 

Starbucks has a star promotion that enables individuals to gather stars whenever they purchase something from Starbucks that provides them a free drink or snack later. This provides clients an incentive to come because they want the next reward they're close to receiving. They not only have a star promotion but on birthdays they also offer free beverages that cause more individuals to sign up for Starbucks accounts. With this, Starbucks emails and posts about Happy Hours allowing individuals enjoying Frappuccinos and Iced Coffees to purchase one and get one free. This drives more clients because they all want to have a drink before it finishes the rare moment this happens.

New Upcoming Drinks

Starbucks constantly comes out with fresh flavors and beverages. This makes it possible for clients to try the fresh beverage that is currently in circulation. It begins with trying it out and then turns into loving it and coming out of desires over and over again.